VSA Florida invites Florida’s artists with disabilities, ages 18 and up, to submit visual artwork for a Call for Calendar Art. Selected images of artwork will be featured in the VSA Florida 2019 Calendar. Thirteen images will be selected and featured in the twelve-month calendar plus cover. The calendar will be distributed throughout Florida by VSA Florida and Regions Bank, our partnering sponsor.
TO SUBMIT ARTWORK: Please email a high resolution image of a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch) to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR SUBMISSION EMAIL TO BE CONSIDERED:
· Your name, email address, phone number
· Title of work and medium
· A bio of no more than 50 words
· An artist statement of no more than 50 words about the image
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, September 10, 2018
· Horizontal, landscape images only. The entire image will fill the calendar page. No frames or extraneous borders should appear in your image.
· Only high quality jpeg images that can be reproduced will be considered.
· Abstract and realist art is welcome.
· Artists may submit up to two images which were not submitted for the 2018 Calendar.
· Preference will be given to VSA Florida Artists. An artist registry form is available at www.vsafl.org/artists. There is no fee to join our Artist Registry.
· Selected artists will receive ten (10) copies of the calendar.
· Winners will be notified by September 26, 2018.
· For questions, email Sandra Sroka, at email@example.com.