Call for Submissions:
2018 VSA Florida Calendar Project
VSA Florida invites Florida artists with disabilities, ages 18 and up, to submit for a Call for Calendar Art to have selected images of your artwork featured in the VSA Florida 2018 Calendar Project. Thirteen images will be selected and featured in the twelve-month calendar plus cover. The calendar will be distributed throughout Florida by VSA Florida and Regions Bank, our partnering sponsor.
TO SUBMIT ARTWORK, PLEASE EMAIL A HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE TO: email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN YOUR SUBMISSION EMAIL TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Your Name, Email Address, Phone Number
- Title of Work
- Media Used
- A bio of no more than 50 words
- An artist statement of no more than 50 words about the image
These items MUST accompany your submission or you will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, October 23, 2017
Artists will be notified by November 1, 2017 if their artwork has been selected.
- Horizontally, landscaped images only. The entire image will fill the calendar page. No frames or extraneous borders should appear in your image.
- Only high quality jpeg images that can be reproduced will be considered.
- Abstract and Realist art is welcome.
- Artists may submit up to two images
- Preference will be given to VSA Florida Artists. An artist registry form is available at www.vsafl.org/artists.
- No shipping or delivery of artwork required.
- Selected artists will receive five (5) copies of the calendar.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.